|Animal||My ex Haha Karen take me back please|
The Fiefdom of Dad Land of Dads is a tiny, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 12 million Dads hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 17.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Dad economy, worth 604 billion Jokeses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 50,380 Jokeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Dad Land of Dads's national animal is the My ex Haha Karen take me back please.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dad Land of Dads's influence in Spiritus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dad Land of Dads's influence in Spiritus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dad Land of Dads was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Dad Land of Dads's influence in Spiritus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Dad Land of Dads, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Dad Land of Dads was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Dad Land of Dads, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Dad Land of Dads changed its national demonym to "Dad", its demonym adjective to "Dad", and its demonym plural to "Dads".
- : Following new legislation in Dad Land of Dads, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Dad Land of Dads relocated from The South Pacific to Spiritus.