The Holy Federal Monarchy of DACOROMANIA is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Zarus Stefanus with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The compassionate, devout population of 16.071 billion DACOROMANIANS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zamia. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient DACOROMANIAN economy, worth a remarkable 1,607 trillion Leums a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,043 Leums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and a life spent suffering in silence is considered noble. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DACOROMANIA's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DACOROMANIA was endorsed by The Federation of Northern New Stellanerown.
- : DACOROMANIA agreed to construct embassies between Roman Byzantine Union and Seora.
- : DACOROMANIA appointed The Armed Republic of Tomboys as Minister of the Interior with authority over Appearance and Communications in Roman Byzantine Union.
- : DACOROMANIA appointed The Confederation of Byzantium 1 as RP Officer with authority over Communications in Roman Byzantine Union.
- : DACOROMANIA granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate The Kingdom of Palsada in Roman Byzantine Union.
- : DACOROMANIA lodged a message on the Roman Byzantine Union Regional Message Board.
- : DACOROMANIA appointed The Republic of Jaydonian as Plebian Tribune with authority over Communications and Polls in Roman Byzantine Union.
- : DACOROMANIA published "The Gameplay and Roleplay Act" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : DACOROMANIA lodged a message on the Roman Empire Regional Message Board.
- : DACOROMANIA was endorsed by The Militanta Unionens autocracy of Roman Empire August.