The Sir This Is A Wendy's of Dacay is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning swan population. The quiet, industrious population of 1.266 billion Ashens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oniwood. The average income tax rate is 25.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Ashen economy, worth 48.8 trillion florins a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,564 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, every week is blindness awareness week, a major religion has been named as Dacay's national religion, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Dacay in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dacay's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dacay resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Most Serene United Kingdom of Vikoland.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Republic of Haibaria.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Arristtiae Commonwealth of Roguepalace.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Republic of Melenavenia.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of NEW VIJAYAPURA.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Fel Vudos.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Orangino.
- : Dacay was endorsed by The Empire of Lassistan.