|Animal||Asdian Grey Wolf|
The Utopian Asdian Empire of Dabberwocky is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kristoff Veladez with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.73 billion Asdians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dabberwocky. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dabberwockyian economy, worth 834 trillion Asdian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 223,837 Asdian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, and the navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have. Crime is totally unknown. Dabberwocky's national animal is the Asdian Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Univerlism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, the navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have.
- : Dabberwocky lodged a message on the The United Federations Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Dabberwocky was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry.
- : Dabberwocky lodged a message on the Urana Firma Regional Message Board.
- : Dabberwocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
Endorsements Received: 17 » Sol and surrounding areas, Blumeland, Colendia, Vivz, Bolshoy Syr, Aidviet Union, AnaalNathrakh, Zargard, Fjoortybert, The Almighty Space Dragons, Vooperian Paradise, Tropisca, The people of schlusselvile, Riptaria, BJMShaw, Beatitas, and Voopmont.