The Empire of Dabaxan is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, parental licensing program, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 25.36 billion Dabaxanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.4%.
The all-consuming Dabaxanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,138 trillion grots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 123,763 grots, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 985,690 per year while the poor average 3,694, a ratio of 266 to 1.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes, and the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Dabaxan's national animal is the lurge, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dabaxan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Dabaxan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Dabaxan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 5% for Most Survivors.
- : Dabaxan's influence in Golden Triangle rose from "Sprat" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Dabaxan lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- : Dabaxan relocated from Lazarus to Golden Triangle.
- : Dabaxan altered its national flag.
- : Dabaxan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dabaxan ceased to exist in Golden Triangle.
- : Dabaxan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.