|Leader||Queen Demi Maria I|
The Royal State of Daarwyrth is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Demi Maria I with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 3.228 billion Daarwyrthers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daarsted. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Daarwyrthian economy, worth 578 trillion royales a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 179,092 royales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Lavish state dinners in Daarsted are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, every workday begins with group therapy, and most citizens in Daarwyrth are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daarwyrth's national animal is the whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Mareism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daarwyrth endorsed The Grand Duchy of Shauls.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, most citizens in Daarwyrth are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Daarwyrth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Daarwyrth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Forested Republic of Edible Plywood.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, lavish state dinners in Daarsted are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, elderly prisoners with severe dementia are reminded hourly that they are evil people by helpful nurse-wardens.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Terrabod, Simbolon, Hyon Delta, Garbelia, Verensika, Ruinenlust, East Stederland, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Love and Nature, Roless, Kawastyselir, Uan aa Boa, Pen Blanityion, Blon Gre, The Most Serene Republicans, Cuillin, Uniania Geeth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, The Cypher Nine, Effazio, Tscharva, Arklanda, Verdant Haven, The Rhuarc Bastion, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Ziotah and Riverside, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Anachronolandia, Taco Respublic, The Long Valley, Hoochlandia, Window Land, Gorthias, Feladria, Kepler-0085, Alcantaria, Bananaistan, Litauengrad, The Black Forrest, The Void Territories, Norginlajicratefe, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Reannia, and 10 others.Ironic Remarks, Ownzone, Tur Ada, Myuscao, Gloomspick, Zinguanaville, Dasche, Caterasia, Bregaria, and Edible Plywood.