|Capital||Ytic Terces Repus A|
The Quackfederacy of D V is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tulov with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, state-planned economy, and public floggings. The hard-nosed population of 6.875 billion Decepticons enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ytic Terces Repus A. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The a Decepticon economy, worth 411 trillion energons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 59,893 energons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government confiscates candy from babies for 'the greater good' of the nation, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, euthanasia is legal, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. D V's national animal is the minicon, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Quack.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : D V voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Aurelia".
- : Following new legislation in D V, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in D V, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in D V, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Following new legislation in D V, the government confiscates candy from babies for 'the greater good' of the nation.
- : D V was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : D V was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : D V published "Digital Rights Management Act of 2020 [Pending law]" (Account: Other).
- : D V lodged a message on the Grace of Gaia Regional Message Board.
- : D V was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Hell If I Know.
Endorsements Received: 12 » Rangers of the Grey, Coja Virdan, Arudis, The European Emmirates, Limfjordia, Balasanya, Herpitlion, Moon Frost, Thaylon, Renaria-, The Triumvirate of Atlas, and Hell If I Know.