The Republic of D-M-R is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working population of 6.609 billion D-M-Rians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.6%.
The strong D-M-Rian economy, worth 313 trillion lire a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Pizza Delivery, and Trout Farming. Average income is 47,449 lire, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. D-M-R's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : D-M-R's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : D-M-R applied to join the World Assembly.
- : D-M-R relocated from Devon to Birb.
- : D-M-R resigned from the World Assembly.
- : D-M-R's influence in Devon rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : D-M-R relocated from Birb to Devon.
- : D-M-R was endorsed by The Republic of Gorundu 3.
- : D-M-R endorsed The Republic of Gorundu 3.
- : D-M-R endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Dynomo Mk 11.
- : D-M-R was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Dynomo Mk 11.