The Imperial Crown of Czech Germania is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Premier Shapiro with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.298 billion Czechs are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prague. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 56.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Czech economy, worth 324 trillion Korunas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 141,178 Korunas, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 602,863 per year while the poor average 21,227, a ratio of 28.4 to 1.
Nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids, they say that Czechs made a dessert and called it peace, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, and dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Czech Germania's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Typical Thalassian of Ayeinc.
- : Czech Germania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Czech Germania, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
- : Following new legislation in Czech Germania, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Czech Germania endorsed The Dominion of Imperio Lautiriano.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Dominion of Imperio Lautiriano.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Federation of Zeneslav.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Republic of The 3nd German Republic.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of The Gilded Star.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Fabulous Founder and MoAA of Sho.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Nationific, Arthenas, John Stossel, Alaniztan, Sauelsuesor, Irlinia, Lopinia, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Londynium, Scientiania, Gemmes, Eriama, Great Kasnia, Nuyan, Mand Chais, Emmagun, Ansoci, United States of Schiff, Geverdonia, Philopanem, Erie Empire, Sons Kal, Talaria, United Inkopolis, Cadavaca, Ytrivaania, Eljena, Lina Camadz, New Rikia, Kadio, Jerkania, Cryptitana, Antwilla, Oansos, Northern Med Enistes, The Mid-South, Ashurg, Obossania, Being on Fire, Spocklanders, Ozovia, Ylministan, Antellopia, Dardans, Kina Hiandro, Rawlopia, Ferstat, Las Californias, Subnautia, Monviea, and 19 others.Zambrosia, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, Endrovia, Dutch Rational Tribes, Osterling, Lewanda, Klondica, CobaltCON, Esslea, Madden Oweight, Nilantive, Laconshire, Carlia, Sho, The Gilded Star, The 3nd German Republic, Zeneslav, Imperio Lautiriano, and Ayeinc.