The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 28.357 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,009 trillion beahs a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 176,646 beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
School teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, and corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The People's Republic of Wincelowe.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Cyrenean was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Cyreneai to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, it's always rabbit season.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Testa, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Wysrod, Manlinesslavia, Zeklandia, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Grifopolis, Zeganas, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Zuslosal, Spiritbw, Phrados, NorthernMassachusetts, Lost Islands of Pantagon, United Socialists of the Highest Power, LiberationVille, Gal Cradia, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Kilenel, Spes Amor, Evil Dictators Happyland, Grimlandia, Liendor, LimpBizkit, BNL Corporation, Pacem Valley, Caesarian Rule, American Republic of Independent States, and 19 others.Austral Coast, Newplacelandia, Serlone, Dominion Of Compassion, Unwo, Sygnafylki, Czechppines, Datland, Fascist Polish-lithuanian commonwealth, Puffandria, Dustwind, Faulknaria, Oom, Mostly Idiots, Roisin Dubh, Alemputo, Vorticity, Avenged Sevenfoldia, and Wincelowe.