The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 38.332 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 6.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,834 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 178,304 Beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Bricester.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Cyrenean voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, tourists often cite 'hiding money in an off-shore banking account' as their main reason to visit the nation.
Endorsements Received: 75 » The Soylent Green Party, Slaytania, Coreras, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Evertopia, Gal Cradia, City of Saint Nicolas, Medetas, Vivolkha, Namakan, Yakkandiania, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Novegia, Republic of Libriano, Zeklandia, Testa, Katitania, The Unidet Of Life, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Violent Trees, Krystalveil, Geolapo, Killettland, Greater Theowherveld, Grimmywelsh, Samonaemia, Faradova, Girls Who Say Bruh, Aquachromia, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, Breosia, and 25 others.The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Malayn, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Geonomia, Puffandria, Solsevara, Houbur, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Fractethyst, Saint Nations, Jaegerpondonia, Strigberg, Peepostani, Dolorado, Lisokyo, Clialaad, United Kolance, Navarimill, Striagro Uspil, Coldian, Boroii, and Bricester.