The Federation of Cyrenayca is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Scipio Africanus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, state-planned economy, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.832 billion Cyrenaycans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gortyn. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Cyrenaycan economy, worth 410 trillion Denarii a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 224,179 Denarii, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders, it is a silent spring in Cyrenayca, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and a The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Cyrenayca #1 for number twos. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenayca's national animal is the desert fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, a The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Cyrenayca #1 for number twos.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, it is a silent spring in Cyrenayca.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders.
- : Cyrenayca was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, international tensions are high as Cyrenayca threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, a government program is underway to revitalize Cyrenayca's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenayca, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here.
- : Cyrenayca was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Siwale, Vazali, Great Bights Mum, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Ovsterland, Holy Oranz, Xentherida, Selfgradatude, Kaschovia, Enosville, Sil Dorsett, Empy, Unimaginable Doom, American MapleStory, Lupus Imperium, Lord Ravenclaw, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Valdr, Vegetarian States, Upper Sam Dodovi, Shadowrik, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Malta Comino Gozo, HMS Unicorn, Pallaith, Solestia, Kingdom of Space, Arcadia of Kasterborous, ABC, Kwaj, Frances Francis the First of France, Coemgen, Amerian States, Wintariu, Flooforia, Sankami, Reannia, General COE, SillyString, Bharathvarsh, Wicheye, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, and 30 others.Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Necromonia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Religioncord, Zedeya, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Kobagia, Lamexanope, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Maestros haven, Plembobria, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kelvaros Prime, Prevaland, Pleroma Sans Romans, Beowulfe, Eskosya, Aenglaland, and AdyLand.