The Republic of CypriotRepublic is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Loukas Ionias with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, devout population of 4.912 billion CypriotRepublicians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rosario. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.6%.
The powerhouse CypriotRepublician economy, worth 426 trillion Cypriot Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 86,782 Cypriot Pounds, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, Loukas Ionias's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CypriotRepublic's national animal is the Cypriot Mouflon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CypriotRepublic's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : CypriotRepublic relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : CypriotRepublic was refounded in Lazarus.
- : CypriotRepublic ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in CypriotRepublic, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : CypriotRepublic's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : CypriotRepublic resigned from the World Assembly.
- : CypriotRepublic was endorsed by The Confused Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : CypriotRepublic was endorsed by The Libertarian State of The Free Californian People.
- : CypriotRepublic was endorsed by The Cultured Kingdom of Ainsworth.