The Community of Cyno is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.103 billion Cynoians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cydon. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cynoan economy, worth 552 trillion Cyks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,332 Cyks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, and traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cyno's national animal is the Cynogriffon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyno endorsed The Commonwealth of Doggerstan.
- : Cyno was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Doggerstan.
- : Cyno endorsed The Principality of Omaze.
- : Cyno was endorsed by The Principality of Omaze.
- : Cyno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Cyno was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Cyno was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Cyno, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Following new legislation in Cyno, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Cyno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Mediobogdum, Fallgriffin, Avadon, Kittenlicious, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Wickedly evil people, Cazia Minor, Empire of Spartacus, Oometz, Vitanu, The Undivided, Liberillia, Fujai, Ioways, Aldesport, Mirchusko, Arkadia Universalis, Kisovec, Shaqolandia, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Premiora, Pandaland III, DiscGolfLand, Dalimbar, The Anti-Social Socialists, Xiuhtezcatl, Pandaland II, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, Cro Magnon, Troodan, and Doggerstan.