|Leader||Doctor Albert Wily|
The Independent Colony of Cybraxia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Doctor Albert Wily with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 12.809 billion Cybraxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Cybraxian economy, worth 951 trillion Nuyens a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,307 Nuyens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, Doctor Albert Wily's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cybraxia's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cybraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Cybraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Cybraxia's influence in Scion fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Cybraxia's influence in Scion rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Cybraxia relocated from Balder to Scion.
- : Cybraxia was refounded in Balder.
- : Cybraxia ceased to exist in Scion.
- : Cybraxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Cybraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies, Most Dead, and Most Zombified.
- : Cybraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.