The Republic of Cyber Colonists is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 722 million Cyber Colonistsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 40.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Cyber Colonistsian economy, worth 24.4 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,794 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Cyber Colonists's radio stations, Cyber Colonists has designated Cyber Colonists City as its capital city, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, and fruit pickers with degrees in wolf psychology are a common sight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyber Colonists's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Marinho Islands.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Empire of Empa Aserium.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Holy Pātissier of Linguiniland.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Imperial Duck.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Keep Me Around 400 Endos of Concrete Slab.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Upper Tyrconnel.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Divine Abode of Churumduul.
- : Cyber Colonists was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Erinor, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, Barabarom, Saciu, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Dasko, Academy of Umbrellas, Agalaesia, Land Without Shrimp, Anachronolandia, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Pays de Loire, Xandev, Volaworand, The Solar System Scope, Farengeto, Quiescent, Mew Nation, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Qawe, Great Africans, Ostanasia, Wyatonians, Qvait, Beepee, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Ariankido, Jennaterra, Luddinlande, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Aurcania, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Jehenna, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, UnShleepd, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Upper Tyrconnel, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, and 3 others.Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, and Gecetesse.