The Federal Republic of Cutias is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Marcus Nery with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.161 billion Cutiasians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paca Tatu. The average income tax rate is 43.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cutiasian economy, worth 171 trillion Bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,795 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', and drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cutias's national animal is the Cutia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnostics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians.
- : Cutias was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking.
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- : Cutias voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Cutias was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Cutias, citizens spend millions on microtransactions to feed virtual orphans while actual orphans starve overseas.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Possibly this, Mancheseva City, Polgaria, Caffeinated, Eloscape, United Northen States Canada, Deliber, Gallotts world, Caleban, Bursken, Poquaoi, Moryazvia, Old Aweic Wirs, New Mercia and Helena, United-Marrshmallows, Estingberg, Dark Edgyness, Lethen, Land of Bobtopia, Astrellan, Pirataria, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Jaydenism, Gabingston, Royal Alchemia, Zakanda, Gooblaria, Myotatunto, Arvigiel, Turpotia, Beriwen, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Geektopia, Gemeinschaftsland, Prov, Inner vale, Libertatem Omnibus, Dat Countreh, Freelandy, Voxum Mortalum, Freeeee, Akeland, The Lost Men, Waluigi Park, Vatinland, Westlechland, Buddhists of Janra, Dead Warrior Daddy, and 53 others.Republic Of Bruhlandis, Cortlandt Manor, Cato2, Almendron, Zecklandia, Mediocrea, New Mountain States of Turkey, Paulotzia, Enuroland, Nairatania, Dementry, Siburian, Krka beaver, Northeastern Italian, West Wirral, European capitalism, Unidoria, Fokht, Brickfield, The Militarist States of America, New Fenyr, Skyhawk Clan, Stefoland, The duck republic, Ludovicia, Thice Frostalt, Acapais, Murden, Kurvix, Free Rosabell, Atlas-Preussen, Ambaskow, Civilized Romanians, Carrotlands, Kingdom of Stargard, Caniacairn, Arleses, South Parter, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Paxlond, Aevana, Decnotixa, Pland Adanna, Votokia, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Andro, Hakwan, Turkesbenizstan, Tiracy, and Baobab-Bumbaria.