The Republic of Culutria is a small, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 23 million Culutrians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Culutrian economy, worth 790 billion Cantars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 34,377 Cantars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, the tenet of free speech is held dear, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Culutria's national animal is the Luis Fonsi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Culutria's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Culutria, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Culutria, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Culutria, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Culutria was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Culutria, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Culutria lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Culutria was founded in The South Pacific.