|Leader||Alexander Severus Augustus II|
|Faith||Elysian Orthodox Christianity|
The Impervm Romaniae Elysivm of Cukarica is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Alexander Severus Augustus II with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, parental licensing program, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 17.38 billion Elysians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neapolis. The average income tax rate is 73.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Elysian economy, worth a remarkable 4,730 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 272,199 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The public are free to vote for whomever the government wants in office, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cukarica's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Elysian Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cukarica's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cukarica's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cukarica's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Cukarica's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Cukarica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Cukarica relocated from Lazarus to Tyrrhenia.
- : Cukarica was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Cukarica ceased to exist in Tyrrhenia.
- : Cukarica was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Cukarica's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Page" to "Squire".