The Socialist Republic of Cuillin is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Madame Self with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 17.729 billion Cuillinish hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moomin Valley. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cuillinish economy, worth a remarkable 2,508 trillion merks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 141,466 merks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a revolutionary culture in the nation's dairies, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, the carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown. Cuillin's national animal is the giant panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cuillin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Cuillin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Cuillin endorsed The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Cuillin lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Cuillin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Cuillin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Advancement of Anti-Fascist Action".
- : Cuillin endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Cuillin was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Cuillin's influence in Forest rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cuillin published "Language" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
Endorsements Received: 33 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Lura, Anachronolandia, Garbelia, Terrabod, Novian Republics, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Feladria, Daarwyrth, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Simbolon, Doxstern, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Frieden-und Freudenland, Uan aa Boa, Effazio, Jutsa, Verdant Haven, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Middle Barael, New Ladavia, The Wisteria Islands, and Ardelark.