The Federation of Crylante is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.212 billion Crylantians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nebligen. The average income tax rate is 45.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crylantian economy, worth 615 trillion hurtens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,082 hurtens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt, and Leader is famed for giving great back rubs. Crime is totally unknown. Crylante's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Crylante was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Guthia.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Crylante's influence in Aeia rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Crylante's influence in Aeia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Crylante's influence in Aeia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Contender".