The Federation of Crylante is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.197 billion Crylantians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nebligen. The average income tax rate is 58.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crylantian economy, worth 767 trillion hurtens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 93,668 hurtens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt, and Leader is famed for giving great back rubs. Crime is totally unknown. Crylante's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Crylante's influence in Aeia fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Crylante's influence in Aeia rose from "Sprat" to "Powerbroker".
- : Crylante altered its national flag.
- : Crylante relocated from Osiris to Aeia.
- : Crylante was refounded in Osiris.
- : Crylante ceased to exist in Aeia.
- : Crylante was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.