The Most Serene Republic of Crucifer is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 776 million Brassicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daikon. The average income tax rate is 68.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Cruciferian economy, worth 32.6 trillion Cabbages a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,044 Cabbages, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cruciferian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, a new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus, the bum of Leader has been voted the most recognisable in Crucifer, and Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crucifer's national animal is the Horseradish, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crucifer was endorsed by The Republic of Nivilian.
- : Crucifer was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Crucifer was endorsed by The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
- : Crucifer was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lingu.
- : Crucifer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Res publica of From New World.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, the bum of Leader has been voted the most recognisable in Crucifer.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, a new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus.
Endorsements Received: 84 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Asendavia, Wallenburg, Layngderfleethe, Debluu, Coruh, Staynes, A mean old man, Marrabuk, Axdel, New Leganes, CheeseBurrito, Oofery, Roliganistan, Mays Austrian Nation, Karatol-Advenra, Danelaw Scandinavia, Headpat Central, Wiranath, The Almighty Country, Republic of Berzerkistan, Imperial Akatsuki, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Ze Noobalingas, Kaigi, ReeK, Lanwa, The Empire of Rijelv, Wizardonia, Freedom Fascists, Dannemarie, Goodnamesarerare, East Malaysia, Santa Dystopia, Sunsistan, Vogar, Acronis, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, Hexyia, Gunov, Hogwarts of muggles, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Tassirion, and 34 others.ArenaC, The Three States of Fortuna, Chols Worithopia, Interdimensional Waifus, FreedomIand, Tretrid, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Pledonia, An Unknown End, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Heatherspike, Espeon LD, Lueva, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, BowPen, Nevertopia, Pirnovo, From New World, Lingu, Rhealaliit, and Eagle Crest.