The Most Serene Republic of Crucifer is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Daikon with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.928 billion Brassicans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brussels. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Cruciferian economy, worth 93.3 trillion Cabbages a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 48,366 Cabbages, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, there's no representation without taxation, and politicians who misplace decimal points on expense reports are fired for gross incompetence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crucifer's national animal is the Horseradish, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cultivation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crucifer was endorsed by The Red Heart of Albrook.
- : Crucifer's influence in The East Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Crucifer's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Crucifer endorsed The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, politicians who misplace decimal points on expense reports are fired for gross incompetence.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, 90% of active duty CAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Crucifer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 79 » VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Asendavia, Wallenburg, Layngderfleethe, Debluu, Coruh, Staynes, A mean old man, Marrabuk, Axdel, New Leganes, CheeseBurrito, Oofery, Roliganistan, Karatol-Advenra, Danelaw Scandinavia, Headpat Central, Wiranath, The Almighty Country, Republic of Berzerkistan, Imperial Akatsuki, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Kaigi, ReeK, The Empire of Rijelv, Freedom Fascists, Dannemarie, Goodnamesarerare, East Malaysia, Santa Dystopia, Sunsistan, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, Gunov, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Tassirion, ArenaC, The Three States of Fortuna, FreedomIand, Pledonia, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, Eastern Alksearia, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, and 29 others.North Bernia, Dravida India, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, From New World, Lingu, Rhealaliit, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Aquyia, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Northern Celavon, Aivintis, Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Alemannian Empire, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Kandorith, MikGonnia, Talakra, and Albrook.