The Borderlands of Crowacia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 445 million occult birdfolk and terrified humans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 82.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Crowfolk economy, worth 19.2 trillion souldusts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 43,253 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ad-blocking has been nationalised, the well-to-do in Forest are never on time for important appointments, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, and people have become comfortably numb. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the specimen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, people have become comfortably numb.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Crowacia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the well-to-do in Forest are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, ad-blocking has been nationalised.
- : Crowacia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Nicest Citizens, Healthiest Citizens, and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the study of medicine is popular throughout Crowacia.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Ransium, Uan aa Boa, Novian Republics, Meropis, Canaltia, The Grene Knyght, Turbeaux, Greyveldt, Tauride, Chilledsville, Ruinenlust, Dwardossa, Feladria, Forgotten Beauty, Ownzone, Banandonia, Elundris, Australis Terra, Raccoon Creek, Ironic Remarks, Lord Dominator, Kinganaryasia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, and Municipalist Councilist Republics.