The Infernal Ornithocracy of Crowacia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Birdie Sanders with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.084 billion occult birdfolk and terrified humans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Crowfolk economy, worth 237 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,950 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government makes bereaved siblings into bereaved orphans, organ donation rates have hit a new low, the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque, and politicians always seem reluctant to publish their tax returns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the specimen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crowacia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Colony of South Bees.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Great Forest of Ordand.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Theocracy of Heidgaudr.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Kingdom of Paplia.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, politicians always seem reluctant to publish their tax returns.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the government makes bereaved siblings into bereaved orphans.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Edible Plywood, Turbeaux, Greyveldt, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Groenwald, Burkhai, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Paplia, and South Bees.