|Leader||Chancellor Warbeak - temp reagant|
|Faith||Neoasatru - popular but unofficial|
|Animal||thing in the corner of your eye|
The Bloodcrazed Ornithocracy of Crowacia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Warbeak - temp reagant with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.191 billion acid-faced hermits and storm crows are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crowfolk economy, worth 502 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,839 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the thing in the corner of your eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru - popular but unofficial.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crowacia changed its national demonym plural to "acid-faced hermits and storm crows" and its nation type to "Bloodcrazed Ornithocracy".
- : Crowacia changed its national demonym plural to "acid-faced hermits and war crows" and its leader to "Chancellor Warbeak - temp reagant".
- : Crowacia changed its national nation type to "Storm-tossed Ornithocracy".
- : Crowacia changed its national motto to "The future is crow".
- : Crowacia changed its national leader to "Chancellor Bloodbeak - temp reagant".
- : Crowacia published "Birdie Sanders falls ill" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Crowacia endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Caterasia, Middle Barael, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Forgotten Beauty, Kannap, Artemis, Entitize, Garbelia, Ziotah and Riverside, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, Bregaria, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, New Ladavia, and 11 others.Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, Bunkaiia, Blue Nagia, Uniania Geeth, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Verdant Haven, and The Wisteria Islands.