|Faith||Neoasatru - popular but unofficial|
|Animal||thing in the corner of your eye|
The Birdemic Ornithocrazy of Crowacia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Birdie Sanders with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.309 billion occult birdfolk and terrified humans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crowfolk economy, worth 396 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,120 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Facial disfigurement is a leading cause of supervillainy, criminal convictions are routinely thrown out because the accused's grandmother didn't get to testify about their good character, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, and the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the thing in the corner of your eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru - popular but unofficial.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Einswenn.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Black Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, criminal convictions are routinely thrown out because the accused's grandmother didn't get to testify about their good character.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Caterasia, Middle Barael, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Tur Ada, Blon Gre, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, Adaline, The Void Territories, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Forgotten Beauty, Cikya, Kannap, Artemis, Entitize, Garbelia, Ziotah and Riverside, Nova Patris, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Bregaria, and 5 others.Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, and Daarwyrth.