The Kingdom of Crolacia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Larisa Reutt with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 12.819 billion Crolacians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Springfield. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Crolacian economy, worth a remarkable 1,005 trillion Skotias a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,471 Skotias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and Crolacia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is totally unknown. Crolacia's national animal is the Crolacian Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crolacia's influence in Esquarium rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Crolacia lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- : Crolacia relocated from Osiris to Esquarium.
- : Crolacia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Crolacia ceased to exist in Esquarium.
- : Crolacia's influence in Esquarium fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Crolacia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Crolacia's influence in Esquarium fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Crolacia's influence in Esquarium rose from "Handshaker" to "Envoy".
- : Crolacia's influence in Esquarium rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".