The Republic of Crocozia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.392 billion Crocozians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Renaissence City. The average income tax rate is 43.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crocozian economy, worth 145 trillion dalas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,182 dalas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Many aides in Prime Minister's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", Prime Minister has just been declared ruler of Crocozia in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crocozia's national animal is the crocodile, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crocozia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Crocozia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Crocozia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Crocozia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Crocozia was refounded in Balder.
- : Crocozia ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Crocozia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Crocozia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Crocozia, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Crocozia changed its national leader to "Prime Minister".