The Far North Republic of Crockerland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Royston Webb with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.28 billion Crockerlandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pearystead. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Crockerlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,335 trillion Polar Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,724 Polar Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People make a career out of medical voyeurism, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and school lockers are filled with fancy underwear. Crime is well under control. Crockerland's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crockerland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Crockerland endorsed The State of Maas.
- : Crockerland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Crockerland was endorsed by The State of Maas.
- : Crockerland's influence in Arctic rose from "Sprat" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Crockerland was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Crockerland applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Crockerland relocated from Osiris to Arctic.
- : Crockerland altered its national flag.
- : Crockerland was refounded in Osiris.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Maas.