The Royal Kingdom of Croblade is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning Stag population. The hard-working population of 729 million Crobladeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 40.8%.
The Crobladean economy, worth 21.4 trillion Crobladean pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 29,360 Crobladean pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Croblade's national animal is the Stag.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Croblade relocated from PaBoda to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Croblade changed its national currency to "Crobladean pound".
- : Croblade changed its national animal to "Stag".
- : Croblade changed its national demonym to "Crobladean" and its demonym adjective to "Crobladean".
- : Croblade changed its national nation type to "Royal Kingdom".
- : Croblade changed its national motto to "Men before Man".
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda fell from "Hermit" to "Power".