|Leader||Prime Minister Edward Booker|
The Royal Kingdom of Croblade is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Edward Booker with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 2.381 billion Crobladians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Doveport. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Crobladian economy, worth 74.5 trillion Crobladean Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 31,303 Crobladean Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Croblade's national animal is the Stag, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Croblade changed its national demonym to "Crobladian" and its demonym adjective to "Crobladian".
- : Croblade altered its national flag.
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Croblade lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- : Croblade relocated from Japan to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Croblade's influence in Japan rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".