|Currency||Croatian and Serbian Makil|
The United Kingdom of Croatia and Serbia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 384 million Croatian and Serbians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 9.2%.
The Croatia and Serbian economy, worth 22.8 trillion Croatian and Serbian Makils a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 59,458 Croatian and Serbian Makils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence, purported secret military bases are dismissed by Leader to be highly-advanced toilet factories, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force. Croatia and Serbia's national animal is the Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Croatia and Serbia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Pining Martens of Nakarisaune.
- : Croatia and Serbia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lyras".
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of RandomNationA.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Democratic Drals Tum.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Free Land of Aywhyou.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Principality of Revellan.
- : Croatia and Serbia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Croatia and Serbia was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.