|Capital||The Holy See|
|Leader||The Prelature Pope|
The VRCC Bishopric of CrimsonScribbles is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Prelature Pope with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, irreverence towards religion, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 30.784 billion Crimsons are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Holy See. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The powerhouse Crimson economy, worth a remarkable 3,308 trillion crayola markers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 107,479 crayola markers, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 628,371 per year while the poor average 8,631, a ratio of 72.8 to 1.
Only rebellious teens who want to look cool and dangerous drink milk in public, The Prelature Pope's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, 90% of active duty CAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, and the military has declared that 'a woman's place is in the mess hall'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CrimsonScribbles's national animal is the scarlet parakeet, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CrimsonScribbles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : CrimsonScribbles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : CrimsonScribbles's influence in Saint Margaret Mary rose from "Zero" to "Superpower".
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Saint Margaret Mary Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles agreed to construct embassies between Saint Margaret Mary and New Reich of Bunicken.
- : CrimsonScribbles agreed to construct embassies between Saint Margaret Mary and The Impure Land.
- : CrimsonScribbles relocated from The Impure Land to Saint Margaret Mary.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the The Impure Land Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles's influence in The Impure Land rose from "Zero" to "Instigator".
- : The Empire of Imperial Empress Valeria Messalina appointed CrimsonScribbles as Archbishop and Exorcist with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Polls in The Impure Land.