|Faith||Might makes Right|
The Arizona Ranger of Crickets United is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jehellia with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 4.142 billion Cricketeers are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, well-organized morass — prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cricket. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish a Cricketeer economy, worth 86.6 trillion copper coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Uranium Mining, Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 20,912 copper coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crickets United has designated Cricket as its capital city, military spending is on the increase, Jehellia has just been declared ruler of Crickets United in an international press conference, and Might makes Right has been named as Crickets United's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crickets United's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Might makes Right.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crickets United's influence in From The End rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Crickets United changed its national leader to "Jehellia".
- : Crickets United changed its national animal to "lion", its capital to "Cricket", its demonym to "Cricketeer", and its demonym adjective to "a Cricketeer".
- : Crickets United changed its national faith to "Might makes Right".
- : Crickets United altered its national flag.
- : Crickets United changed its national capital to "Betpomm" and its currency to "copper coin".
- : Crickets United changed its national faith to "might makes right" and its leader to "Jehelia".
- : Crickets United changed its national animal to "cricket".
- : Crickets United changed its national motto to "The swiftness of the ranger is still talked about today".
- : Crickets United's influence in From The End rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".