|Capital||the Land of neither Here nor There|
|Animal||japanese sand badger|
The United Anarchy of Crianusia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sierim Serrima with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 28.517 billion Crianians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Land of neither Here nor There. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The strong Crianusian economy, worth a remarkable 4,220 trillion watermarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 148,010 watermarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, lobster tastes best when it is red, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Crianusia's national animal is the japanese sand badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Toothfairy Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, lobster tastes best when it is red.
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Crianusia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Crianusia was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The People's Republic of Tiplomecja, infecting 202 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life.
- : Crianusia's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, a degree in Sierim Serrima Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : Following new legislation in Crianusia, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.