The Supremely Supreme Republic of Creorta is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Nash Conley with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.615 billion Creortans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roxter. The average income tax rate is 46.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Creortan economy, worth 238 trillion bentas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,622 bentas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, and Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Creorta's national animal is the Creortan Sharpfang, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Higrondism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
- : Creorta was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service.
- : Creorta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?".
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, the Creortan Sharpfang is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction.
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, blood donations have been banned because of the risk of eternal unrest.
- : Following new legislation in Creorta, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
Endorsements Received: 167 » Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, The United States of Romania, Territorio di Nessuno, Shadowrik, American MapleStory, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Kwaj, El Fiji Grande, Former English Colony, Sundred, Highton Islands, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Shibutani, Mzeusia, United Draconia, Zeternia, Corfad, PlanetPunk, Empy, Sanjurika, Dar es Saalam, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Albacria, Holy Oranz, Novo Nitra, THX1138, Copria, New Trisone, Sunto, Q w e r t y, Maott, Sil Dorsett, Buckerino, Wineclaw, Pallaith, Abrickhouse, Victoriaans Nederlands, Democritus, Gladio II, Atain, Wilkshire, Yarecir, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Universal State Formula, and 117 others.Suicidistan, The Iron Lions, Abject Ludicrosity, The Pantheons, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, New Bremerton, Lionia, Racoda, Arstungry, Moubarakistan, Great Bights Mum, Snoodum, Tyroshh, The Serdey Islands, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Newrun, United Kahndaq, Niradans, SORT, General COE, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Sinelona, Oshonia, Ostrinios, Vincone Cae, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, North Bratislava, New Lakemba, The Windmilluminati, Dreadton, Kasazzastan, Sakaryata, Maovale, Gorlan Ruins, Ka Ching, Omnistria, Papika, Daedric Stellar Empire, Cloydicia, Valhalla123, Dercia, Amauri, Stat Artha, Warsaw-Halicz, Federation Terra Australis, Democratu, Wunderstrafanstalt, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Diodone, Guslantis, Guer Aike, Panama Coalition, Napnomadia, Severisen, Avemterra, Ninjak30, Bearical, Australiland, Outer Egorniand, United North American, Sheldanada, Lunallian, Newpromisedland, Zumlandia, Hong Kong Empire, The Realm of Dorne, Black Templares, The Black Cathedral, Konostra, SillyString, Yukti, Kulgatha, Xentherida, Ara Antrizuls, Steraz, Torakuen, The South Falls, Ethereal Expanse, New Eleria, Partax, Ice and Tinian, Kalimora Aire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Daiz, Grobbillandia, Unsophisticate, Analomink, Pasargad, Test2018, Fengate, INTEGRAL, Alunya, Ainsworth, Elevation, Ozstan, Joodey, Bridgett, The Sinclarian Provinces, Justanistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, 1 very fast endotarter, Vathekia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Humptalumpta, IsiMUd, Jasminlandia, Wohlstantia, Divine Eulogy, and Balimut.