The Saxophonist Imperator of CreepyCut is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grandfather Marty with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 5.076 billion Katz are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Martograd. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.9%.
The a kitty economy, worth 285 trillion Paws a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 56,184 Paws, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, gay hospital patients are labelled with a pink triangle to alert staff of their substandard blood, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth, and "Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CreepyCut's national animal is the Cool Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CreepyCut voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Koem Kab".
- : CreepyCut's influence in Justbah fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : CreepyCut was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : CreepyCut voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : CreepyCut voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : CreepyCut's influence in Justbah fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : CreepyCut added the tag "Communist" to Justbah.
- : CreepyCut's influence in Justbah rose from "Superpower" to "Hermit".
- : CreepyCut's influence in Justbah fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : CreepyCut added the tag "Fascist" to Justbah.
Endorsements Received: None.