The Most Serene Republic of Creatrix is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 440 million Creatrixonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberated Capital. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Creatrixian economy, worth 14.0 trillion utopian credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 31,824 utopian credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, and commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Creatrix's national animal is the goldfinch, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Creatrix was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Narodnya.
- : Creatrix was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Creatrix was endorsed by The United People's Republics of Podria.
- : Creatrix was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Creatrix voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Creatrix voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Dyl, Antinios, Super Awesome Fun Times, Grod Island, Socialist Great Picardy, Ephros, Silverfish37, Soviet Catgirls, Claiomha, Anarchocommunists of the World, Agatep, Nangka, Llorens, Lastolana, Rorlenland, Carolia Aurea, Fizzopolis, Transcommunist Republics, NeoXoleria, Argentigrad, Slackertown, Martilliopen, Zaratov, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Kaamapoori, Greater Kralltopia, Old Corus, Kongoland, Kawany, Republic of Braz, Commen Union, Yoodong, New Russsia, Helionyx, Eastern Botswana, Ezmwalia, Idontknowium, Ghillemear, Picuros, Revilluca, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Henchikurin, New Volica, Shermani, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Das Pardgulew, New Samon, Podria, and Narodnya.