The Republic of Craziwolf is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ban on automobiles, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-working, democratic population of 756 million Craziwolfians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 10.2%.
The strong Craziwolfian economy, worth 35.4 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is 46,831 deniers, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, Craziwolf's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway, and voting is voluntary. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Craziwolf's national animal is the fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Craziwolf's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Craziwolf's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Craziwolf's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Craziwolf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Craziwolf's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Craziwolf was refounded in Balder.
- : Craziwolf ceased to exist in The Fascist State.
- : Craziwolf's influence in The Fascist State rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Craziwolf's influence in The Fascist State rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Craziwolf's influence in The Fascist State rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".