The Republic of Craziwolf is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ban on automobiles, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-working, democratic population of 894 million Craziwolfians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 13.1%.
The strong Craziwolfian economy, worth 41.4 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 46,291 deniers, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, Craziwolf's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway, and voting is voluntary. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Craziwolf's national animal is the fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Craziwolf's influence in Kekistani Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Craziwolf's influence in Kekistani Republic rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Craziwolf endorsed The United Socialist States of Snake Treaders.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Republic of Communist Bottled Water.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Units of Austral Marine Protection.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Ric's Troop of Boncellino.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Internationale Custodianship of Diljan.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The People's Republic of 1st Kamchatkan Outpost.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Free Land of Freien Bash Machine III.
- : Craziwolf endorsed The Fleet Admiral of Misleyan Group 2.
Endorsements Received: None.