The Republic of Craff is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Crimson with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 15.007 billion Craffians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shell City. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Craffian economy, worth a remarkable 3,353 trillion Craffian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 223,436 Craffian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Craff's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, foreign investment has dropped to a trickle after laws were passed preventing investors from taking their earnings abroad, and King Crimson has been nicknamed 'Robomop'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Craff's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Craffisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Craff was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Craff voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Craff voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Craff was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Craff voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Craff voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Craff voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : Craff voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Craff voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".
- : Craff voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Historical Founderless Region Preservation Act ".