The Beautiful Provinces of Cozia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Holly Hallsom with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.91 billion Cozians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Windflower. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cozian economy, worth 499 trillion Cozian Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 127,625 Cozian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients, the fishing lobby has stemmed the tide of environmental regulations, sports club owners are having a moneyball, and there's more vermin than ever on the metro. Crime is totally unknown. Cozia's national animal is the Cozian Hummingbird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, sports club owners are having a moneyball.
- : Cozia endorsed The United States of Goiky Republic.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The United States of Goiky Republic.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Free Land of Cropton.
- : Cozia endorsed The Confederacy of The Budget Holy Romans.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Budget Holy Romans.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, the fishing lobby has stemmed the tide of environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Weihbach, ImperialRussia, The Stigyan Triumvirate, The Greenlandic North, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Dawcreek, New Narag Empire, Reactia, Platinum Skills, Slowetia, Andromedian, Bostovania, Zinnea, Melehan, Wintermoot, Lattvland, Ehrenfest, Svipjoth, Asherjuko, WhysashaPOTATO, Lusgastan, El Bababooey, Free Separatists of New Columbia, Dawsinian, Mantahore, Yukomibia, Imperio tilandes, United union of freedom, The Budget Holy Romans, Cropton, and Goiky Republic.