|Leader||Emperor Carolus Von Vacano|
|Animal||The Knight Who Said Ni|
The Imperialist Dictatorship of Coutuza is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Carolus Von Vacano with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 4.453 billion Coutuzans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Moscva. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Coutuzan economy, worth 967 trillion Golden Dragons a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 217,167 Golden Dragons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People say chess victor Emperor Carolus Von Vacano can kill you with mind-bullets, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Coutuzan as 'your finger, you fool', and foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Coutuza's national animal is the The Knight Who Said Ni, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Reformatory Confucianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Coutuza's influence in The Confederacy of Untied States fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Coutuza removed Executive, Appearance, and Communications authority from the WA Delegate in The Confederacy of Untied States.
- : Coutuza endorsed The Empire of Shadolight.
- : Coutuza proposed constructing embassies between The Confederacy of Untied States and North Ustaynga.
- : Following new legislation in Coutuza, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.
- : Following new legislation in Coutuza, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Coutuzan as 'your finger, you fool'.
- : Following new legislation in Coutuza, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices.
- : Coutuza voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lyras".
- : Coutuza's influence in The Confederacy of Untied States fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Coutuza cancelled the closure of embassies between The Nerby Banana Republic and The Lush Plains Of Krush.
Endorsements Received: None.