|Leader||The Unidentified Leader|
|Currency||Unknown Form of Currency|
The Unknown Sovereign State of Country 197 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Unidentified Leader with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, national health service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.519 billion Unidentified Citizens are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City 001. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Unknown economy, worth a remarkable 3,306 trillion Unknown Forms of Currency a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 264,142 Unknown Forms of Currency, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, superfoods are often seen as supervillains, and politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Country 197's national animal is the Unidentified Creature, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Unknownism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Country 197 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Country 197 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Country 197 was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
- : Country 197 was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Country 197 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Country 197, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Country 197, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Country 197, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Country 197 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in Country 197, candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Ignis Cinere, Namakan, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Dustwind, The Republic of Osea, Solsevara, Pianaville, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Testa, Novegia, Ilfarasia, United States of Island land, Liberdon, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Selu-Ahare, Galimania, Krystalveil, Wischland, Killettland, Nibi Naabe, Capea, Silvedania, Alemputo, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, Eppur, and Violent Trees.