The Free Land of Cosaslavia is a small, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-working, democratic population of 26 million Cosaslavians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 8.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Cosaslavian economy, worth 1.49 trillion Vezdas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Soda Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 57,470 Vezdas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Translators have been hired to deal with the varying regional accents during national political debates, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, punitive tariffs protect local industry, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Cosaslavia's national animal is the Turtle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cosaslavia's influence in Regionless rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cosaslavia's influence in Regionless rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Cosaslavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Cosaslavia's influence in Regionless rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Cosaslavia relocated from Greater Cyngland to Regionless.
- : Cosaslavia relocated from Leonardia to Greater Cyngland.
- : Following new legislation in Cosaslavia, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways.
- : Cosaslavia canceled the Welcome Telegram of Leonardia.
- : Cosaslavia ejected The Kingdom of Arvenia from Leonardia.
- : Cosaslavia rejected a request from The Embassy for an embassy with Leonardia.