|Capital||Correctional Facility City|
|Leader||Prince Adalbert von Wermarn-Arnburg|
The Nationalist States of Correctional Facility is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Adalbert von Wermarn-Arnburg with an even hand, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, pith helmet sales, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 11.71 billion Correctional Facilityians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Correctional Facility City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Correctional Facilityian economy, worth a remarkable 3,518 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 300,459 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Correctional Facilityian junkies argue that poppy stalks are ornamental flowers, the Correctional Facilityian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...", recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, and relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Correctional Facility's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Correctional Facility's influence in New Reich of Bunicken fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Correctional Facility's influence in New Reich of Bunicken fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Correctional Facility was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Correctional Facility was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Correctional Facility was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : The Holy Empire of LadyMorrighan granted Border Control authority to Correctional Facility as First Prince in New Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Holy Empire of LadyMorrighan removed Polls authority from Correctional Facility and renamed the office from "First Prince Vice Chancellor" to "First Prince" in New Reich of Bunicken.
- : Correctional Facility's influence in New Reich of Bunicken rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Holy Empire of LadyMorrighan removed Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies authority from Correctional Facility as First Prince Vice Chancellor in New Reich of Bunicken.
- : Correctional Facility's influence in New Reich of Bunicken rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
Endorsements Received: None.