|Leader||Emperor Alexis Corvynn|
The Empire of Corovos is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Emperor Alexis Corvynn with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.01 billion Corovosians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corvynnport. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corovosian economy, worth 323 trillion cors a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,895 cors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities, and Corovos has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Corovos's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Corvynnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, Corovos has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Corovos endorsed The Republic of Bolger.
- : Corovos was endorsed by The Republic of Bolger.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Eloscape, Emastalia, Ipsonasia, Caffeinated, Arvigiel, Brickfield, Acapais, Le Libertia, Purple Ruthenia, Arqhua, Lethen, Kingdom of Stargard, Ajaccino, Samuelstani, West Wirral, Greenburgland, Free People Union, Akeland, Polgaria, Voxum Mortalum, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Mutualist American Republics, Terra Potestatem, United Northen States Canada, Paulotzia, Katkasistan, United Kingdoms of Redania, Andradus, Calvar, Free Rosabell, Alpharod, Pakistan 55, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Taskete, ShadyStans, New France Republic, Poquaoi, Havenwelle, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Pygania, Benthamania, Trackeendy, Leuxas, Gooblaria, and 27 others.SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Ganud, Algamonzimt, Caleban, Zakanda, Oneida Mohawk, The Democratic Peoples, BIOTstate, Sablania, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Cyberpunk, Baobab-Bumbaria, Rawatna, Sudmar Island, The Lost Men, Guatemalan Corsica, Euperis, Lurinsk, Disney Know it Alls, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Union Lysk, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, Geektopia, and Bolger.