The Empire of Coromusia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor John with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.901 billion Coromusians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mundoria. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Coromusian economy, worth 149 trillion cantricles a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,545 cantricles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Mundoria's playgrounds, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, and the nation is devoted to world peas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Coromusia's national animal is the honey bee, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Coromusia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Coromusia endorsed The Hellenic Social Democracy of Laminos.
- : Coromusia endorsed The Exiled Immortal Empire of Oblitus Terras.
- : Following new legislation in Coromusia, the nation is devoted to world peas.
- : Following new legislation in Coromusia, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Coromusia, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Mundoria's playgrounds.
- : Coromusia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Coromusia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Coromusia was endorsed by The Exiled Immortal Empire of Oblitus Terras.
- : Coromusia was endorsed by The Hellenic Social Democracy of Laminos.
Endorsements Received: 14 » The Salaxalans, Urran, Legendus, Haremm, Fancy Bois, Belands, Havringa, Matrixulated, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Skogatopia, Colonalia, Laminos, and Oblitus Terras.