The Federation of Cornoka is a massive, safe nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.689 billion Cornokans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vinylcio. The average income tax rate is 43.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Cornokan economy, worth 356 trillion Korus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 96,704 Korus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, and copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper. Crime is totally unknown. Cornoka's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cornoka was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Following new legislation in Cornoka, copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper.
- : Cornoka was endorsed by The Large Quiferean Corporation of The Wires Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Cornoka, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Cornoka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Cornoka was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
- : Cornoka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Cornoka was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Following new legislation in Cornoka, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Cornoka was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Ascended Union, Medetas, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Ali Faridi, Kachikawawa, The Republic of Osea, Drewish, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Valentian Elysium, Pianaville, Clialaad, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Solarampa, Point Comfort Colony, Ardelenia, The Galactic American Imperium, Onfande, Megistos, United States of Island land, S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, Wischland, Capea, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, Violent Trees, The Wires Empire, and Eppur.