The Oncoming Storm of Cormactopia Prime is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cormac Skollvaldr with an iron fist, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.219 billion Cormactopians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormacville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Cormactopian economy, worth 409 trillion crucicrescents a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 127,080 crucicrescents, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 380,671 per year while the poor average 33,157, a ratio of 11.5 to 1.
Getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Cormactopia Prime, Lion is one of the most popular forenames in Cormactopia Prime, all recreational drugs are legal, and pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Cormactopia Prime's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cormacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cormactopia Prime voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The East Pacific".
- : Cormactopia Prime endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith.
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith.
- : Cormactopia Prime endorsed The Jingoistic States of Powthran.
- : Cormactopia Prime's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Powthran.
- : Cormactopia Prime's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Final Fit of Zyonn.
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Shadowy Figure Behind It All of Catalyse.
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.