The Feisty Former Pharaoh of Cormactopia II is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Cormac Skollvaldr with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.817 billion Cormactopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormacville. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cormactopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,018 trillion crucicrescents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 149,411 crucicrescents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, punitive tariffs protect local industry, the government is lax about national security during the Christmas period (Cormactopia II has found 5 easter eggs), and in a fit of passion Cormac Skollvaldr has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime is totally unknown. Cormactopia II's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cormacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cormactopia II lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- : Cormactopia II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Cormactopia II's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Cormactopia II's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Cormactopia II relocated from The Graveyard to Osiris.
- : Cormactopia II's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cormactopia II's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Cormactopia II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Cormactopia II's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Cormactopia II relocated from Osiris to The Graveyard.