The United Cultures of Corlenia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kaiser Omega with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 3.442 billion Corlenians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Normia. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corlenian economy, worth 510 trillion Neekoes a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,288 Neekoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, the "blue screen of death" forces many trials to be either aborted or restarted, and the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Corlenia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Corlenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Corlenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Corlenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Corlenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Corlenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Corlenia lodged a message on the Northern Utopia Regional Message Board.
- : Corlenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Corlenia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Van Demons Land Tasmania.
- : Corlenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Corlenia, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
Endorsements Received: None.