The Imperial State of CoraSpia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.98 billion coraspar live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of corasheld. The average income tax rate is 2.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient coraspar economy, worth a remarkable 4,097 trillion Deras a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 293,100 Deras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A milk bath costs more than bathing in money, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across CoraSpia, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. CoraSpia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CoraSpia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : CoraSpia lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of Solovetski.
- : CoraSpia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : CoraSpia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : CoraSpia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : CoraSpia's influence in Saint Osmund rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : CoraSpia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : CoraSpia's influence in Saint Osmund rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : CoraSpia's influence in Saint Osmund rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : CoraSpia's influence in Saint Osmund rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Tamil Union.