The Queendom of COOPDAWGG is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 234 million COOPDAWGGians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 37.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The COOPDAWGGian economy, worth 9.38 trillion kronor a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,102 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. COOPDAWGG's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : COOPDAWGG's influence in Spiritus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : COOPDAWGG was endorsed by The Republic of Colonalia.
- : COOPDAWGG voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : COOPDAWGG voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : COOPDAWGG's influence in Spiritus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : COOPDAWGG was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : COOPDAWGG was endorsed by The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans.
- : COOPDAWGG published "Noticing" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Following new legislation in COOPDAWGG, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in COOPDAWGG, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.