|Capital||Bass Pro Shops Pyramid|
|Leader||Big Mouth Billy Bass|
The Private Military Companies of Cool Fish is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Big Mouth Billy Bass with an iron fist, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.189 billion Cool Fishians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bass Pro Shops Pyramid. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Cool Fishian economy, worth 884 trillion Fishing Lures a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 211,214 Fishing Lures, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,301,126 per year while the poor average 14,921, a ratio of 87.2 to 1.
Asking 'a penny for your thoughts?' draws law enforcement response, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams, and the world still seems flat to some people in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cool Fish's national animal is the Largemouth Bass, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Fishing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cool Fish, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Following new legislation in Cool Fish, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Following new legislation in Cool Fish, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : Following new legislation in Cool Fish, asking 'a penny for your thoughts?' draws law enforcement response.
- : Following new legislation in Cool Fish, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Cool Fish lodged a message on the Caer Sidi Regional Message Board.
- : Cool Fish's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Cool Fish relocated from Osiris to Caer Sidi.
- : Cool Fish altered its national flag.
- : Cool Fish was refounded in Osiris.