|Faith||The Church of Armok|
The Dwarven Fortress of Constructbegin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Urist McLeader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, infamous sell-swords, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.731 billion Constructbeginians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Donlodir. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Constructbeginian economy, worth 191 trillion Ales a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 110,894 Ales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, video evidence of cruel animal experiments tends to be of poor quality, builders across Constructbegin are blocked up with orders for new public loos, and a government program is underway to revitalize Constructbegin's beaches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Constructbegin's national animal is the Fluffy Wambler, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church of Armok.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Constructbegin, a government program is underway to revitalize Constructbegin's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Constructbegin, builders across Constructbegin are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Constructbegin, video evidence of cruel animal experiments tends to be of poor quality.
- : Following new legislation in Constructbegin, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Constructbegin, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Constructbegin was endorsed by The Republic of Shavara.
- : Constructbegin endorsed The Republic of Shavara.
- : Constructbegin endorsed The TEP Evolved Cartographer of Asendavia.
- : Constructbegin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Constructbegin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
Endorsements Received: 53 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Hobbesistan, H-Zhena, Squid Ruinosa, Brotherland, Marrico, Aelitia, The Happian Union, Cantonese Union, Fedele, The Sacred Whale, Roissyland, Wiranath, Davelands, Tim Stark, Axdel, Hizuru, Ridann, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Solarfall, Bachtendekuppen, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Eagas, British Calradia, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Janoobi Jazair, Riveraland, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, Just Vale 2, Mariarty, Someseni, Am Echad, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Astroa, Kilkire, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, and 3 others.Dragons Blood, Escade, and Shavara.